He is the editor of the Springer series Vector Optimization
and a member of the editorial board of the journals
- Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications
- Computational Optimization and Applications
- Minimax Theory and its Applications
- Journal of Nonlinear and Variational Analysis
- Ilirias Journal of Mathematics
Selected publications are
- Vector Optimization – Theory, Applications, and Extensions (Springer, Berlin, 2004, 2011, 481 pages).
- Introduction to the Theory of Nonlinear Optimization (Springer, Berlin, 1994, 1996, 2007, 292 pages; Springer, Cham, 2020, 323 pages).
This fourth edition is now available (link). The ebook version uses a colour design whereas in the hardcover version colours are converted into greyscales. Previews of the ebook are given here: Preview 1 and Preview 2.
(b) recent research papers:
- (with T.X.D. Ha) “Characterizations of strictly convex sets by the uniqueness of support points”, Optimization 68 (2019) 1321–1335.
- “A derivative-free rooted tree method in nonconvex set optimization”, Pure and Applied Functional Analysis 3 (2018) 603–623.
- (with M. Knossalla) “Lagrange theory of discrete-continuous nonlinear optimization”, Journal of Nonlinear and Variational Analysis 2 (2018) 317–342.
- “Karush-Kuhn-Tucker conditions in set optimization”, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications 172 (2017) 707–725.
- (with T.X.D. Ha) “Properties of Bishop-Phelps cones”, Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis 172 (2017) 415–429.